Let’s Make An Apple & Worm Playset with Author/Illustrator Jane Smith!
About This Video
Make your own paper Apple & Worm Play Set with popular author/illustrator Jane Smith. In this 25 minute video, Jane shows you how to create a free-standing apple and a chatty friendly worm character. The finished play set is perfect for role-playing the first day of school and making friends. Hooray!
Who is it for?
This video is for pre-school and elementary school students.
What you will need
- 1 piece of colored construction paper
- 1 piece of white construction paper
- A selection of plain and/or patterned papers (leftover scraps will work great!)
- Glue Stick
- Drawing materials including a dark marker, pencil & some markers or crayons
- 3 empty toilet paper rolls
- A small scrap of cardboard
This video was made in partnership with author/illustrator Jane Smith. Learn more about Jane and her popular children's book series Chloe Zoe here. Click on the book cover below to get your own copies of It's the First Day of Preschool, Chloe Zoe! and It's the First Day of Kindergarten, Chloe Zoe