Paint a Large Expressive Portrait in 20 Days | Materials
This lesson provides a list of all the materials I will be using in this course. View the video above. We recommend clicking the Expand icon in the lower right corner so that the video will fill your screen.
You are welcome to work with any painting materials you'd like. Acrylic or oil paint will work best for the techniques Paul will be demonstrating, but feel free to use anything you want. Here's a list of everything Paul will be using in this series:
- Canvas 36" x 48"
- Acrylic paint (Primary Red, Primary Yellow, Black, White)
- Paintbrushes (Various Sizes)
- Oil Paint (Titanium White, Ivory Black, Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna, Dioxide Purple, Sap Green, Viridian, Yellow Ochre, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red, Cadmium Yellow, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue)
- Palette Knives
- Yardstick (optional)
- Projector (optional)
- Photoshop (optional)
- Sketching/Collage Materials (optional)
- Source Materials (available with Lesson 2)