November Become a Writer in 30 Days
Join author Scout Luketich on the journey to unlock your creative writing potential in just ten minutes a day. Learn the fundamentals of creative writing, including characterization, world-building, the five-act story structure, crafting believable dialogue, and much more in this beginner-oriented course.
For thirty days beginning November 1, you'll receive a link to a new video lesson by email. You can also return to this page and use the lesson links below. Each link will become active once that lesson has been sent out, so bookmark this page to easily access the entire course.
- Write trash
- Outsmarting your inner critic
- Reading for Writers
- Fan fiction
- Point of view - 1st & 2nd person
- Point of view - 3rd person limited & omniscient
- Where do writers get their ideas?
- Getting started
- Hero’s journey / story beats
- The 5-act story structure
- Rising action
- Falling action
- Editing part 1
- Editing part 2
- Editing part 3
- Editing part 4
- Editing part 5
- Editing part 6
- Editing part 7
- Beta Readers/Synopsis/Publishing
- Bonus video!