January Learn To Draw People in 15 Days
In this video series, artist Paul Richmond breaks down the fundamentals of drawing human subjects into 10-minute daily exercises that will help you learn how to draw realistic portraits and full figures in a variety of poses.
Beginning January 1, you'll receive a link to a new video lesson by email for fifteen days. You can also return to this page and use the lesson links below. Each link will become active once that lesson has been sent out, so bookmark this page to easily access the entire course.
- Learning Proportions - Face
- Learning Proportions - Full Figure
- Gestures - Full Figure
- Planes of the Face
- Contour Drawings - Full Figure
- Studies - Eyes
- Studies - Nose and Lips
- Studies - Hands
- Drawing Practice - Face from the Front
- Drawing Practice - ¾ View Face
- Drawing Practice - Full Figure Pose #1
- Drawing Practice - Full Figure Pose #2
- Shading and Capturing Light
- 2-Part Drawing - Focus on Proportion
- 2-Part Drawing - Final Rendering
Join our Facebook group
Share your work and interact with other artists from our community who are participating in this course by joining our Art Makes Us Facebook group! Let's support and encourage each other throughout this 30 day challenge!